Training is vital to keep skills updated, increase knowledge and ultimately improve productivity and business efficiency.
Your organisation may have a number of IT training requirements and needs. This could be an organisation-wide analysis of all IT skills or a specific piece of software (perhaps a new module within your housing management system). Equally you may be migrating to a new piece of software and need to facilitate both the change management as well as the specific skills.
Despite its importance, IT training is often over looked or left to the last minute and can be the single point of failure for many projects.
Our experienced team of IT trainers and analysts have delivered IT training for all needs, including formal classroom based sessions as well as 1-2-1 coaching for specific high level skills.
Training has included:
- ArcHouse transition for a large merger involving more than 700 staff
- Orchard Housing upgrade (which we have delivered to four housing organisations in the last three years)
- Orchard Housing transition for a new Orchard Housing client
- Business specific Microsoft Office training (although a good starting point, generic Office training often fails to target the real needs of the organisation)
- Business Objects Report Writing
- Orchard BPM/workflow toolkit (1-2-1 coaching by an accredited Orchard consultant has enabled one of our clients to develop this skill set in-house).
We have experience in many software packages but some examples:
- Orchard Housing (all modules)
- Business Objects
- Capita Academy
- Microsoft Office
Call us on 0203 697 1201 or complete our contact form to arrange a free consultation about how we can help deliver your IT training.